DELAMAR Hotels & Spas to Re-open to Leisure Guests
Independent Boutique Properties Redefine Luxury in Post-COVID Era
June 17, 2020
DELAMAR Hotels in West Hartford, Southport and Greenwich Harbor, CT, which have remained open through the pandemic to accommodate essential workers, are now welcoming back leisure guests. The hotels, spas and onsite restaurants have undergone modifications and adopted enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure guest safety and comfort. While amenities have been streamlined, DELAMAR hotels continue to stand apart with their posh, art-filled interiors and provide an exemplary guest experience reflective of the luxury brand.
“We’ve thoughtfully examined every inch of our hotels and put comprehensive measures in place to satisfy CDC guidelines on hygiene and social distancing,” said DELAMAR Founder and CEO Charles Mallory. “While, like us, guests will need to adjust to this new reality, we know that they’ll find our hotels to be restful and relaxing sanctuaries from which they can venture forth to explore Connecticut’s outdoor recreation and cultural attractions.”
DELAMAR Spas will open in Southport and West Hartford on June 17th and in Greenwich on June 23rd. The ultimate destination for those seeking innovative result-driven beauty and wellness treatments, DELAMAR Spa facilities have been adjusted, and estheticians and therapists will follow special procedures to protect client health.
DELAMAR Hotels offer a perfect summer escape with proximity to Connecticut’s many public golf courses, beaches, and nature preserves for hiking and biking, such as H. Smith Richardson Golf Course, Tunxis Trail, Babcock Preserve, Wadsworth Falls State Park and more. Guests will enjoy these outdoor pleasures in addition to unique accommodations, amenities, and inviting summer packages. Please see highlights below:
- Connecticut residents enjoy 15% off their stay on any night at all DELAMAR Hotels.
- Greenwich guests can charter pontoon boats and cruise the harbor.
- Extended stay options and rentals are available in fully furnished one, two, and three bedroom suites, some with kitchens and washer & dryer - all designed to provide a comfortable escape and lift spirits during these extraordinary times.
- Exceptional chef-driven restaurants, award-winning Artisan at DELAMAR West Hartford and Southport offers outdoor dining in the garden and on the patio, respectively, while L’escale at Greenwich Harbor boasts alfresco dining on the waterfront. In-door dining will resume on June 17th.
- 4th of July Celebration Special Package
Guests will celebrate Independence Day and a long-awaited weekend getaway with a bottle of bubbly, DELAMAR tote bag and $50 voucher towards their next stay in 2020. Stay 3 nights and enjoy a 50% discount on the 3rd night. Cannot be combined with any other rate or promotion. Subject to availability. Guests must stay three consecutive nights to receive the 50% discount. Valid 7/2/20-7/6/20
For more information visit DELAMAR.com.