50% Off Room Rates For Spring Spa & Wellness Packages At Vermont's Stoweflake Mountain Resort at Spa
Rates starting at $129.50* from April 1 through May 24
April 1, 2016
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa in Stowe, Vermont, offers 50% off room rates for spring spa and wellness packages at their world-class 50,000-square-foot Spa which offers over 150 signature healing and anti-aging remedies. Rates start at $129.50* from April 1 through May 24 on luxury level rooms, making spring a great time to relax and rejuvenate at Stoweflake while enjoying all that Stowe has to offer. Guests may enjoy such amenities as a state-of-the-art sports & wellness center, game room, squash/racquetball court, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, and more.
*Rates based on availability, some black-out dates apply. Two-night minimum required for Friday and Saturday arrival.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle Immersion Retreat. During the two day, three-night retreat, Stoweflake’s certified practitioner will use traditional pulse assessments, tongue examinations, behavioral and psychological patterns, and personal history to identify imbalances and their cause. Balance and harmony will be restored through a mix of natural treatments, including breathing exercises, use of oils and herbs, specific massage techniques, yoga therapy, detoxification and mediation. Retreat rates start at $320* and include: Resort accommodations; one 110 minute Ayurvedic service, one 80 minute Ayurvedic service, one 50 minute Ayurvedic service; breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and unlimited Yoga classes.
*Rate is per person, per night based on double occupancy. Package not available on holidays.
Seasonally inspired spa treatments available include:
- Jasmine and Honey Vichy - A gentle exfoliation, warm honey body mask, jasmine body butter massage, jasmine hair oil scalp massage and facial marma point therapy, $200/80 minutes
- Eucalyptus Herbal Wrap and Massage - A classic herbal wrap will relieve ailing muscles and joints while improving your respiration, finished with a classic Eucalyptus Massage, $140/50minutes and $190/80 minutes
- Organic Roses All Over - A rose exfoliation, followed by an application of a rose petal mask, a neck massage while wrapped and ends in a full body rose massage, $145/50 minutes and $195/80 minutes
Day Spa Packages: Spa enthusiasts can come for the day or stay overnight for a more complete resort experience. Any of the following Day Packages, available April 19 through May 28, can be enhanced with the addition of a luxury stay, with rates starting from $119 per night.
- The Stowe Escape package features a 50-minute well-being massage, unlimited use of the spa’s aqua features, fitness classes and facilities
- With Lunch - $109.75
- With Dinner - $133.75
- The Stoweflake Spa Day package with lunch features a 50-minute well-being massage and 50-minute custom facial (or 50-minute salon service) unlimited use of the spa’s aqua features, fitness classes and facilities. Priced at $214.75, it’s a $268 value.
For more information or to make reservations, please call 800.253.2232, or visit online at http://www.stoweflake.com/.
About Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa, in the heart of Stowe, Vermont -- where over 30 shops and restaurants await -- and with easy proximity to the Stowe ski area and the historic village, invites families and friends to relax and reconnect while enjoying all the year-round resort and Stowe have to offer. The AAA four-diamond resort’s amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, and fitness center. Stoweflake’s world-class spa offers wellness programs, therapeutic treatments, and salon services. Spectacular grounds feature groomed trails for hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Delicious dining awaits at Charlie B’s Pub & Restaurant, where the menu is inspired by the fresh flavors of Vermont. Visit Stoweflake.com or call 800-253-2232.