Hard Rock Introduces Refreshing Mason Jar Sips to Celebrate Summer
Hard Rock is shaking up summer with new mason jar mixers to help guests toast to a season full of fun.
August 1, 2016
What better way to cool off during the summer months than with a refreshing cocktail? Hard Rock is shaking up summer with new mason jar mixers to help guests toast to a season full of fun.
Whether indulging during happy hour at a local Hard Rock Cafe or mixing up an at-home version to serve guests at a summer soiree, these adult-only cocktails are perfect for the warmer months.
Hard Rock Cafe’s new mason jar sips include:
- Black Cherry Frozen Lemonade – A mix of Bacardi Cherry, Chambord, Black Cherry Real, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and fresh lime juice, garnished with a cherry and lemon wedge
- Paradise Punch – a mix of Bacardi Gold, Bacardi Black, Cointreau, lemon juice, Monin Pomegranate, grenadine and bitters, garnished with a sugar cane stick and mint leaves dusted in powdered sugar
- Tropical Rock – a mix of Bacardi Raspberry Rum, DeKuyper Crème de Banana, Midori Melon Liqueur and Hard Rock’s house made Pina Colada, garnished with a cherry
- Shocking Shandy – a mix of Bacardi Orange, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and Shock Top Belgian Wheat Beer, garnished with an orange wedge
- Sangria Rosa – a mix of Torres De Costa Rosado, Bacardi Orange, tropical juices and club soda, topped with fresh blueberries, lemon wedges and strawberry slices
- Summertime Blues (alcohol free) – a mocktail mix of Blueberry Real, fresh blueberries, mint, Hard Rock’s house-made lemonade and Red Bull Yellow Edition, garnished with fresh blueberries